Musical Poker

Welcome to the Basement!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm funny, no really, I am, I swear.

So reading through my blog, a couple of things jump out at me right away.

Number 1, I really am terrible with puncuation and paragraphs. English was always my worst subject in school, and it shows here. Oh well, I have made it clear in the past that this was the case, so hopefully you can deal with it.

Number 2, and much more disturbing. I dont feel like my personality is coming out in this blog. In the real world, I am kind of a quiet guy, until you get to know me, or see my on stage or teaching a class. I am really just kind of a goof. I am definitly an "out there" type of person. However; for some reason I dont see this coming across in this blog.

I think part of the problem is with spoken words I just say what pops in my head. With the written word that is not the case. When I have time to think of what I want to say, and then it has to travel from my brain to the keyboard, some type of filtering happens. I am going to work on this.

On the poker front. Just was reading BadBloods blog. Man can I relate. I was running horribly in late summer, and when you are running bad you start to question whether you can even play the game or not. Hang in there Blood, you have a good attitude and it will turn around.

Also, from reading their blogs, I have found out that Blood and AlCantHang are my headbanging brethren! Very cool, \--/! I hope I get a chance to hang with these guys at blogger gathering sometime.

My old Bankroll is now up to 836! I am running well, and playing solid for the most part. I am getting good reads, and have been getting my money in while ahead. Cant ask for much more than that. At this rate the bankroll should be back to healthy level in the not too distant future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home