Musical Poker

Welcome to the Basement!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So I Am A Slacker

Jeez, I cant believe it has been close to a week since I updated this blog. I am in the process of getting a new band together and I am slacking on that as well. I need to get back to everyone and finally set up some audition dates. So with that, work, my other band and of course poker I haven't been quite as vigilant with this blog as I intend be. On to poker.

I am thinking of signing up to Pokerstars because I hear good things about their tournament structure. I really dislike the structure of most online tourneys. Most start with either too small a starting stack compared to the blinds, or have the blinds raise too quickly. I prefer to find a structure that lets you play your game without having to worry about the blinds catching up to you to quickly. My question to you is: What site has your favotite structure, and why? Help me find the oasis of tourney poker online.

As for the use of the word "too". I have no idea if I was using it correctly. Grammar has never been my strong suit, so if you seeing any mistakes, let me know, because just like my journey into poker, I am always learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home