Musical Poker

Welcome to the Basement!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Welcome


Well, here we go. This is yet another poker blog. Do we need another poker blog? Well no, but to be honest with you, I am creating this for me and my game. I need to find the leaks in my game and I think having to write them down for the world to see how I played certain hands will help me plug them fast.
As for the name of this blog. Two reasons for it.
1) I'm a musician.
2) I'm doing a little experiment, I know that listening to classical music will help you when studying. So, I want to see what it will do while playing poker. Will it help me concentrate, avoid tilt and make better reads? We shall see.
If you are looking for a well written site, this is probably not the blog for you. I am not a professional writer, hell; I am not even an amatuer writer. Spelling and punctuation are not my strong suits. However; I do hope thats this is an entertaining and informative blog. I hope this will be an open discussion type blog where we can share ideas. My next post will be repost of something I wrote at the FlopTurnRiver.com forum. It was very theraputic, and I hope it helps some of you out there.
Hope you enjoy the blog, and I hope everyone of your days is +EV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home